Paperback: 354 pages
Product Dimensions: 7 x 10 in
Everything you need for easy ECG interpretation!
Reliable and packed with vital information, Sparkson’s Illustrated Guide to ECG Interpretation is an electrocardiography reference unlike any other. The book’s format is both innovative and captivating, ensuring that readers retain a wealth of practical knowledge for accurate ECG interpretation. With crystal-clear text and incredibly entertaining illustrations, you’ll be able to visualize and understand cardiac electrophysiology. Whether you’re new to the subject of ECG interpretation or looking to brush up on your knowledge, this book will continue to spark your interest in ECGs for a lifetime.
- Featuring Sparkson, the electric impulse
- A work of art with unique, full-color illustrations
- Easy to read and entertaining
- Practice with 12-lead ECGs
Additions to the 2nd Edition of Sparkson’s Illustrated Guide to ECG Interpretation include:
- Exclusive new artwork
- New ECG case file
- End-of-chapter summaries
- Revised section on supraventricular tachycardias
- New subtopics on cardiac output, dextrocardia, and more!